Telinsol supplies a full spectrum of professional equipment both for spares and to support expansion. We understand the challenges our clients can face in navigating the telecoms supply chain. and work closely with you to manage a seamless integration with a cohesive support system managing inventory, warehousing and logistics throughout the installation process.
Our team can advise on the ideal installations to meet your business-specific requirements, and every item purchased from us is backed with a full warranty.
We pride ourselves on supplying the highest quality innovative equipment and being a multi-vendor service solutions supplier working closely with our clients to custom their equipment provision be it Wireless, Wireline, Data or Cable connected.
Telinsol equipment supply services offer:
- Excellent value for money with equipment available at 20-50% of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) pricing
- The benefits of our multi-million dollar investments into real-time tested inventory, within multiple managed sites around the world
- Our extensive testing program, with every item verified as performing to the OEM specifications with simulated live traffic environment testing to ensure every component performs to the highest levels
- OPEX and CAPEX savings in comparison to other managed services partner rates
- Comprehensive repairs and returns policy including exchange service for all Wireline, Wireless and DAS equipment
Refurbished supply services
To provide optimum value in your expert equipment supply, Telinsol offers excellent quality professionally refurbished equipment. All equipment is tested to our rigorous standards so you can be assured of the high performance of every component and product.
Get in touch with us for a consultation about whether refurbished equipment is the right solution for your business. Benefits to selecting refurbished equipment include:
- Lower hardware costs than purchasing new OEM sourced equipment
- High levels of availability of spares and replacement parts
- Ease of compatibility with existing systems and installations